BUY NOW For Sale 70%!
buy viagra
bijsluiter
  • 03-29-2009, 05:48 PM

    Nolvadex as a standalone? Results?


    Hey guys. I've been prescribed Nolvadex to get rid of some post puberty gyno, and I'm wondering if this could boost muscle mass gains in any way? I will be taking 20mg a day for 4 weeks.

    Stats:

    6'3
    208 pounds in the AM
    20 years of age

    I've been reading up on this and I've seen some people say yes, you can experience some decent gains, while others say it can inhibit gains. I did notice one study demonstrating a 150% increase in total and free T (in 9 patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia).

    So, what do you guys think? Will Nolvadex alone help provide some overall muscle gains? I will likely be taking it with Trib.

    Thanks for any replies


  • 03-29-2009, 05:52 PM


    no...you are not going to see any mass gains from the use of nolvadex....

    •   


        

       

  • 03-29-2009, 05:56 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by DaveWalton View Post

    So, what do you guys think? Will Nolvadex alone help provide some overall muscle gains? I will likely be taking it with Trib.

    Thanks for any replies

    You'll probably gain between 15-20 pounds and your major lifts should all go up...:dl:
  • 03-29-2009, 05:57 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by mooch2321 View Post

    no...you are not going to see any mass gains from the use of nolvadex....

    How can you be so positive? Anecdotally it's been said to provide mild strength and mass gains (from what I've read), although others do say it does nothing for mass or strength.

    From an article on Nolva vs Clomid: "Nolvadex also seems preferred from long-term use, for those who find anti-estrogens effective enough at raising testosterone levels to warrant using as anabolics. Here Nolvadex would seem to provide a better and more stable increase in testosterone levels, and likely will offer a similar or greater effect than Clomid for considerably less money."

    http://www.trainwiser.com/f48/nolvadex-vs-clomid-136/

  • 03-29-2009, 05:58 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    You'll probably gain between 15-20 pounds and your major lifts should all go up...:dl:
    You're hilarious. Look, obviously i'm not expecting to see dramatic results, if any (which is why I'm asking), but since I'm taking it anyway its a fair question especially considering I've heard different opinions about it.
    •   


        

       

  • 03-29-2009, 06:17 PM


    look....im not gonna launch into studies or anything like that.....but i will tell you this....you are beating up the wrong bush....it will stop estro from binding....probably lean you out some while you are on it....but your not gonna get hyooge....on the other hand i would use and ai to prevent rebound....

  • 03-29-2009, 06:25 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by mooch2321 View Post

    look....im not gonna launch into studies or anything like that.....but i will tell you this....you are beating up the wrong bush....it will stop estro from binding....probably lean you out some while you are on it....but your not gonna get hyooge....on the other hand i would use and ai to prevent rebound....

    Okay. Well either way it's what I've been prescribed and I'll be taking it anyways so I thought I'd ask and see if it could be of any benefit to bodybuilding.
  • 03-29-2009, 06:31 PM


    like i said you will notice a nice leaning out....but id def take an ai to control the rebound estrogen when you get off....

  • 03-29-2009, 06:43 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by mooch2321 View Post

    like i said you will notice a nice leaning out....but id def take an ai to control the rebound estrogen when you get off....

    Damn. What side effects can I expect from rebound estrogen. Thanks for the input btw.
  • 03-29-2009, 06:49 PM


    Not a good idea. You're better of going with a natural test booster or an AI like Formex

  • 03-29-2009, 07:07 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Not a good idea. You're better of going with a natural test booster or an AI like Formex


    if you read the whole post you would have seen he was prescribed this for pubertal gyno and was trying to make the most out of it....still a good idea for his application...
    QuoteOriginally Posted by DaveWalton View Post

    Damn. What side effects can I expect from rebound estrogen. Thanks for the input btw.


    as far as rebound estro...what happens is the nolva stops estro from binding at the receptor site...basically making it useless....it does not stop it from being aromatized from test tho...so while your on nolva your estro keeps being made but cant be used....when you get off all this unused estro attacks the receptor site....this can give you gyno all over again...i would run an aromatase inhibitor to control estro production so you dont have a rebound...honestly...a very strong ai like letrozole would be better at getting rid of your gyno...but i hate to go against a doctors word....
  • 03-29-2009, 07:13 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    if you read the whole post you would have seen he was prescribed this for pubertal gyno and was trying to make the most out of it....still a good idea for his application...

    as far as rebound estro...what happens is the nolva stops estro from binding at the receptor site...basically making it useless....it does not stop it from being aromatized from test tho...so while your on nolva your estro keeps being made but cant be used....when you get off all this unused estro attacks the receptor site....this can give you gyno all over again...i would run an aromatase inhibitor to control estro production so you dont have a rebound...honestly...a very strong ai like letrozole would be better at getting rid of your gyno...but i hate to go against a doctors word....

    Thank you for both replies . I'll be asking doc about letro. Thanks a lot. Repped.
  • 03-30-2009, 03:40 PM


    i actualy have used nolva on its own at 40mg for 4 weeks, and saw a great leaning out effect, increased vasuclarity, increased libido, energy level, etc... not like being ON, but a similar good feeling. more specifically, this was not a pct, but began 4 weeks after a 4 week pct i did after my first ph. i've had pubertal gyno for as long as i can remember, maybe 11 years old. anyone who's ever had the pleasure of enduring gyno, you can image how fcking annoying it can be. 10 years of lumpyass breast tissue. decided to try and get rid of it. week 3 i began tapering up AI's, ATD, 3OHAT, and 6bromo, while tapering down the nolva to 10mg on the last day of week 4. I never planned on making gains but actually did notice my lifts go up a little. then again, could have very well been due to training and diet alone.

  • 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by SeanyK View Post

    i actualy have used nolva on its own at 40mg for 4 weeks, and saw a great leaning out effect, increased vasuclarity, increased libido, energy level, etc... not like being ON, but a similar good feeling. more specifically, this was not a pct, but began 4 weeks after a 4 week pct i did after my first ph. i've had pubertal gyno for as long as i can remember, maybe 11 years old. anyone who's ever had the pleasure of enduring gyno, you can image how fcking annoying it can be. 10 years of lumpyass breast tissue. decided to try and get rid of it. week 3 i began tapering up AI's, ATD, 3OHAT, and 6bromo, while tapering down the nolva to 10mg on the last day of week 4. I never planned on making gains but actually did notice my lifts go up a little. then again, could have very well been due to training and diet alone.

    Wow, would be pretty cool to experience the effects you did. Thanks for your reply, pumped me up a little!
  • 03-30-2009, 05:04 PM


    just tapper off your nolva

  • 03-30-2009, 05:11 PM


    You'd be better off with Letro. 0.25mg tapered up to 1.25mg and then tapered back down over four weeks. There's a post on here about using Letro solo and it's effect on test levels.

  • 03-31-2009, 12:00 AM


    Alright so it looks like I'll be taking 40/30/20/10 by week respectively. I'll also be taking bulgarian trib with it. I figure I'll try to make the most out of this puberty-induced gyno prescribed nolva!

    Going by what I've read and seen I obviously won't expect dramatic results lol, but maybe some leaning out and increased vascularity. With nolva/trib stack (lol) can I expect a bit of a boost in terms of mass gain?

  • 03-31-2009, 12:03 AM


    QuoteOriginally Posted by DaveWalton View Post
    Alright so it looks like I'll be taking 40/30/20/10 by week respectively. I'll also be taking bulgarian trib with it. I figure I'll try to make the most out of this puberty-induced gyno prescribed nolva!

    Going by what I've read and seen I obviously won't expect dramatic results lol, but maybe some leaning out and increased vascularity. With nolva/trib stack (lol) can I expect a bit of a boost in terms of mass gain?

    I'll tell you this...

    If Nolva doesn't work, try Letro. Supposedly that's a must for stubborn gyno...but what DID zap my gyno (including pubertal gyno) was Epidrol.

    I recently had it return because of ATD-rebound, and am running epithio again. Hopefully it will clear it up a second time.

  • 03-31-2009, 05:25 PM


    yes...this tactic has worked for some....but its also backfired for just as many...i dont think its a great idea to run a steroid to get rid of gyno....how did you do it tho....stay under 20mgs?

  • 07-29-2011, 01:22 PM


    Legal Steroids - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=101404&s=2006&a=3955 9
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.


Source: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/121542-nolvadex-standalone-results.html


BUY NOW For Sale 70%!
buy viagra

Zdrada kontrolowana cuckold Opowiadania Erotyczne Nolvadex gynecomastia study

Duratears oogdruppels bijsluiter nolvadex Pubmed - National Center for Biotechnology Information
Duratears oogdruppels bijsluiter nolvadex What You Need to Know About Nolvadex For PCT
Duratears oogdruppels bijsluiter nolvadex BIRDS
Duratears oogdruppels bijsluiter nolvadex Anabolic Steroids Steroids for Sale Anabolicco
Duratears oogdruppels bijsluiter nolvadex Cached
Duratears oogdruppels bijsluiter nolvadex YOGA IN DAILY LIFE - CONTACT
Cheap Steroids for Sale l Buy Steroids USA - UK Online Credit Ginecomastia Preguntanos Always Add Proviron Into Your Cycle Steroid Profiles Steroidology Buty, ktre unios Cie jakoci Pickersgills Reed Frog - Amphibian Ark
BUY NOW For Sale 70%!
buy viagra